Amid the Covid-19 second wave fears, businesses worldwide rethink their business continuity plans, keeping remote work as the preferred mode of working until mid-2021. As a result, companies are now making considerable investments in technology to keep their businesses digitally ready for the long haul. On the other hand, if we speak about the consumers, have their demands changed over time?
The great consumer shift
Over the last few years, consumers have been evolving at a fast pace. According to McKinsey’s latest survey, 10 years of consumer adoption of e-commerce got compressed into three months during the pandemic. Another study from digital consultancy Mobiquity shows that most of the baby boomer generation relies on technology and online purchase. There has been a 47% rise in online orders and deliveries from a restaurant through a website or app. The study also shows a 193% increase in groceries’ online orders and a 469% increase in telemedicine numbers.
Seeing such a shift in consumer behavior, businesses, too, are now looking forward to changing their strategies to meet the ever-evolving consumer demands. In doing so, their first step is to revamp its business model by evaluating their remote workforce’s productivity with the right tools.
Measuring employee productivity – The biggest challenge of WFH
How RemoteDesk helps evaluate employee productivity?
RemoteDesk’s multi-layered time tracking feature utilizes AI and machine learning to detect and record instances of productive and unproductive hours. It brings accountability within the organization by evaluating billable and non-billable hours. Its non-invasive employee tracking approach makes it stand out in the business market. And therefore, it has become the most trusted application to boost employee productivity.
Work-from-anywhere but without compromising employee productivity
- RemoteDesk’s employee productivity tracker allows you to access the daily and weekly activity reports of each employee.
- The software helps management get accurate estimates of employees’ active and inactive hours, displayed on their activity report dashboard.
RemoteDesk’s employee monitoring tool can:
- Record hours spent on social media platforms, OTT Platforms, shopping sites, or other restricted websites.
- Track idle time spent on websites through URL tracking.
- Monitor the number of times a remote agent takes breaks, leaves the session, uses restricted devices like mobile phones, etc.
- Enables keystroke monitoring and identifies malicious or deliberate keyloggers.
Employee monitoring with flexibility!
Remotedesk works closely with HR, finance, legal, and compliance departments to understand their unique requirements and recreate the same remote office experience. This way, RemoteDesk is easily configurable to a particular role, department, or job, making the entire monitoring process flexible and workable.