The most prominent podium to start a powerful and futuristic conversation in the cosmos of Fintech is set to begin at the Money20/20 event in Las Vegas this October between 23rd and 26th. RemoteDesk is excited and ready to participate and exchange ideas at this event.
FinTech companies are constantly exploring ways to merge technology with the convolutions of finance. Adopting RemoteDesk allows Fintechs to expand beyond the outdated brick-and-mortar model and resource the best applicants available in the global talent market to achieve their competitive edge.
Are you attending Money20/20 Vegas 2022?
Visit us at AI Product Pavillion venue.
Meet Nada Awad, Chief Sales Officer @ RemoteDesk, who will share her insights on how
- Real-time notifications for potential compliance or security risks
- Aids in enforcing WFH HR, operational, and compliance policies
- Identify trends and patterns in WFH employee behavior
- Automatically verify the identities of your remote employees
- Engage and coach employees more effectively
- Improve attendance adherence and engagement
- Help in boosting productivity by up to 20%.
- Compliance management dashboard.
- Transparency, accountability, and risk management.
Contact: Email us at Nada@remotedesk.com OR Schedule directly through calendly.com/remotedesk
RemoteDesk is the world’s most advanced AI-based Remote Workforce Management & Employee Engagement solution for work-from-home (WFH) compliance and security.
RemoteDesk offers two unique solutions to overcome full-time, remote work, and hybrid work challenges: