The world’s largest Customer Contact Event Series is heading to Las Vegas this June 20 – 23, and RemoteDesk is thrilled to be a part of it!
Many businesses, especially Contact Centers, are prone to the risks of data threats since we’ve gone remote. To overcome this, RemoteDesk offers AI-based Remote Workforce Management & Employee Engagement solutions for WFH compliance, productivity and security to contact centers.
Attending CCW Vegas 2022? Come, stop by at booth no. 353
Meet Nada Awad, Chief Sales Officer @RemoteDesk, who’ll enlighten you on how RemoteDesk delivers:
- Increased schedule adherence
- Data loss prevention through environmental monitoring
- Remote labor force management
- Compliance management dashboard for investigating potential threats
- Clean-Desk validation through a Room Scan
- An automated employee monitoring solution
- Risk management solution
Come gamble & win on us!
We’ve exciting rewards and giveaways for you so come, gamble and win on June 21 & 23rd! Meet Nada Awad, CSO, RemoteDesk, at Harrah’s Las Vegas at 7pm for some Roulette.
RemoteDesk is the world’s most advanced AI-based Remote Workforce Management & Employee Engagement solution for work-from-home (WFH) compliance and security for contact centers.
RemoteDesk offers two unique solutions to overcome contact center full time, remote work and hybrid work challenges:
- RD | Secure – Ensure against confidentiality and compliance breaches.
- RD | Perform – A deep-seated focus on performance so that your remote team not only maintains in-office productivity but exceeds it.
Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series. With the balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together.
Customer Contact Week is heading back to Las Vegas this June 20-23, 2022! This year, they continue to bring communities together and navigate the new normals of our industry while tackling the most significant business challenges.