Social Media Monitoring -
Manages and tracks employee activity!
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool monitors a remote agent’s time spent on social media pages and other websites.
RemoteDesk’s social media monitoring feature can:
- Record hours spent on social media sites and apps.
- Tracks idle time spent on websites and analyzes keystroke dynamics.
Configurable as per role:
Every role demands a different set of responsibilities. And RemoteDesk as an application makes it easier for each department in an organization. RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool is flexible for those whose role demands spending time on social media. Thus, the software is configurable as per the job requirement.
Follow us on Social Media
- Here is all you need to know about how to Protect the Remote Workforce from a Cyberattack: https://t.co/jdPQBPsucq7 hours ago
- Most of the staff is happy and more productive #workingfromhome. Here’s why savvy tech companies will keep working… https://t.co/MDHLSTfd9K9 hours ago
- How home offices have evolved—and gotten cozier in the process: https://t.co/cOl5xwOZev #remoteworking https://t.co/Pfa9IkFlUE12 hours ago
- #RemoteWork is said to be a desirable feature any job could offer and according to a survey, 87 per cent of workers… https://t.co/yNdaY9kBpJyesterday