Social Media Monitoring -
Manages and tracks employee activity!
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool monitors a remote agent’s time spent on social media pages and other websites.
RemoteDesk’s social media monitoring feature can:
- Record hours spent on social media sites and apps.
- Tracks idle time spent on websites and analyzes keystroke dynamics.
Configurable as per role:
Every role demands a different set of responsibilities. And RemoteDesk as an application makes it easier for each department in an organization. RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool is flexible for those whose role demands spending time on social media. Thus, the software is configurable as per the job requirement.
Follow us on Social Media
- Learn how to maintain #Teamwork while working remotely from our latest blog https://t.co/nOYUEsHCI0 #RemoteDesk… https://t.co/ParqfijR8i3 hours ago
- RT @Verificient: Food for thought: There's a reason we see happy faces when someone says #Cheese. Have a happy cheese day! https://t.co/T…7 days ago
- From detecting imposter violations to recording facial suspicion, #RemoteDesk helps monitor #RemoteEmployees throug… https://t.co/7G5BMp9prH8 days ago
- Is there a way we can normalize a #7HourWorkday without compromising #Productivity? Check our latest blog to find o… https://t.co/2Ph0tH4N0L12 days ago