RemoteDesk is a feature-rich desktop activity monitoring software that ensures real-time monitoring of user activity in a remote work environment.
How RemoteDesk Monitors User's Desktop Activity:
- RemoteDesk’s AI-based technology helps supervisors get real-time alerts to see what their employees are doing, the websites they are visiting, and what applications they are using.
- The application notifies the supervisor about the remote agent’s activity through intermittent desktop screenshots.
- The software automatically generates a Desktop Activity Report that displays a particular user’s estimates and overall activity.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Desktop Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
Achieve real-time desktop monitoring
Follow us on Social Media
- Learn how #Technology can help #Businesses thrive in a #RemoteWork environment with #RemoteDesk… https://t.co/zgeTUgF3lN13 days ago
- RT @Verificient: It's time for #Businesses to switch to #Technology that tracks and measures #EmployeeProductivity in a #WFH scenario. Lear…21 days ago
- RemoteDesk, an automated #RemoteWorkforce management solution, helps manage remote work securely. Interested in boo… https://t.co/LW2LY6D04O28 days ago
- According to a survey, 5% of employed workers and 7% of unemployed workers said their #MentalHealth was poor or ver… https://t.co/RQfJiMKlm646 days ago