RemoteDesk is a feature-rich desktop activity monitoring software that ensures real-time monitoring of user activity in a remote work environment.
How RemoteDesk Monitors User's Desktop Activity:
- RemoteDesk’s AI-based technology helps supervisors get real-time alerts to see what their employees are doing, the websites they are visiting, and what applications they are using.
- The application notifies the supervisor about the remote agent’s activity through intermittent desktop screenshots.
- The software automatically generates a Desktop Activity Report that displays a particular user’s estimates and overall activity.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Desktop Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
Achieve real-time desktop monitoring
Follow us on Social Media
- Are your employees stuck in a work rut? Here's how you can build a positive psychological #RemoteWork environment f… https://t.co/VueCjKlSap7 hours ago
- The ambient noise at coffee shops stimulates concentration and helps us tap into creativity. Does the "coffee shop… https://t.co/F8VVgTlMP55 days ago
- Overcommunication can disrupt the workflow in a #RemoteWork environment. Learn how remote teams can reduce the over… https://t.co/sY6MvxCsFY8 days ago
- A recent report shows that India's #GigEconomy is likely to serve 90 million jobs and has long-term potential.… https://t.co/X6x3UWqo7v13 days ago