RemoteDesk is a feature-rich desktop activity monitoring software that ensures real-time monitoring of user activity in a remote work environment.
How RemoteDesk Monitors User's Desktop Activity:
- RemoteDesk’s AI-based technology helps supervisors get real-time alerts to see what their employees are doing, the websites they are visiting, and what applications they are using.
- The application notifies the supervisor about the remote agent’s activity through intermittent desktop screenshots.
- The software automatically generates a Desktop Activity Report that displays a particular user’s estimates and overall activity.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Desktop Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
Achieve real-time desktop monitoring
Follow us on Social Media
- RT @Verificient: Food for thought: There's a reason we see happy faces when someone says #Cheese. Have a happy cheese day! https://t.co/T…yesterday
- From detecting imposter violations to recording facial suspicion, #RemoteDesk helps monitor #RemoteEmployees throug… https://t.co/7G5BMp9prH2 days ago
- Is there a way we can normalize a #7HourWorkday without compromising #Productivity? Check our latest blog to find o… https://t.co/2Ph0tH4N0L6 days ago
- Internet distractions are quite common, more so in a #RemoteWorkspace. Switch to #RemoteDesk and track internet act… https://t.co/2KqwqxU0F69 days ago