RemoteDesk is a feature-rich desktop activity monitoring software that ensures real-time monitoring of user activity in a remote work environment.
How RemoteDesk Monitors User's Desktop Activity:
- RemoteDesk’s AI-based technology helps supervisors get real-time alerts to see what their employees are doing, the websites they are visiting, and what applications they are using.
- The application notifies the supervisor about the remote agent’s activity through intermittent desktop screenshots.
- The software automatically generates a Desktop Activity Report that displays a particular user’s estimates and overall activity.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Desktop Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
Achieve real-time desktop monitoring
Follow us on Social Media
- RT @Verificient: Understand the role of #WorkplaceIntelligence in the age of #RemoteWork from our latest blog https://t.co/zjcVlYxPQa #Em…19 hours ago
- RT @Verificient: Creating strong passwords are critical to #OnlineSafety. This #CyberSecurityAwareness month, learn how to protect your dat…3 days ago
- To all the #Engineers who are building a strong foundation for our future, a happy #EngineersDay!… https://t.co/fgcOojKVVL9 days ago
- RT @softwareworldco: Top 10+ Employee Monitoring Software of 2021-(Part-1) - https://t.co/HyZUOP7yQu @Hubstaff @activtrak @desktimecom…11 days ago