RemoteDesk’s AI-enabled technology automatically detects and records compliance infractions of a remote agent. It helps businesses get real-time alerts/notification via email and SMS. These notifications not only help supervisors get violation updates but keeps them alerted for remediation, tech support, and access suspension.
What Kind Of Policy Violation Does RemoteDesk Detect?
RemoteDesk is the most advanced automated technology that detects and sends instant behavior alert notifications and patterns of misconduct to the managers.
Alerts that the manager receives on their dashboard:
- Mobile camera detection
- Multiple people around the user
- When the user leaves the session/When the screen is left idle
- Imposter violation
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Real-Time Notifications Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk’s desktop monitoring ability helps scan and detect unauthorized apps like spyware, malware, viruses. Learn more
Protecting your business the right way!
Follow us on Social Media
- Increase productivity, Secure confidential information with #RemoteDesk Solution. Book Your Demo Today on … https://t.co/1EYOa2hXz820 hours ago
- Secure your remote data file sharing with RemoteDesk with a Data loss prevention solution. Book your demo today to… https://t.co/6zMS2am9HOyesterday
- The increasing number of companies looking to shift permanently to a flexible, fully remote work model. Manage your… https://t.co/TBB2zCVXrm2 days ago
- #RemoteDesk wishes Happy World Yoga Day! Trusted Work Integrity! https://t.co/kHJNb1GQcC #worldyogaday… https://t.co/U2Tr31DyNg3 days ago