RemoteDesk’s AI-enabled technology automatically detects and records compliance infractions of a remote agent. It helps businesses get real-time alerts/notification via email and SMS. These notifications not only help supervisors get violation updates but keeps them alerted for remediation, tech support, and access suspension.
What Kind Of Policy Violation Does RemoteDesk Detect?
RemoteDesk is the most advanced automated technology that detects and sends instant behavior alert notifications and patterns of misconduct to the managers.
Alerts that the manager receives on their dashboard:
- Mobile camera detection
- Multiple people around the user
- When the user leaves the session/When the screen is left idle
- Imposter violation
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Real-Time Notifications Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk’s desktop monitoring ability helps scan and detect unauthorized apps like spyware, malware, viruses. Learn more
Protecting your business the right way!
Follow us on Social Media
- RT @ProctortrackPro: want to know how to protect your business with #idverification tools? Find out from our latest blog https://t.co/Y6wp8…2 days ago
- Addressing #MentalHealth issues at work is essential now more than ever. Learn the importance of… https://t.co/FaBzzw7xan16 days ago
- Want to know how do employees waste time at work and how to stop it? Find out from our latest blog… https://t.co/Q1qYaTDUSF23 days ago
- Are your employees stuck in a work rut? Here's how you can build a positive psychological #RemoteWork environment f… https://t.co/VueCjKlSap23 days ago