RemoteDesk’s AI-enabled technology automatically detects and records compliance infractions of a remote agent. It helps businesses get real-time alerts/notification via email and SMS. These notifications not only help supervisors get violation updates but keeps them alerted for remediation, tech support, and access suspension.
What Kind Of Policy Violation Does RemoteDesk Detect?
RemoteDesk is the most advanced automated technology that detects and sends instant behavior alert notifications and patterns of misconduct to the managers.
Alerts that the manager receives on their dashboard:
- Mobile camera detection
- Multiple people around the user
- When the user leaves the session/When the screen is left idle
- Imposter violation
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Real-Time Notifications Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk’s desktop monitoring ability helps scan and detect unauthorized apps like spyware, malware, viruses. Learn more
Protecting your business the right way!
Follow us on Social Media
- Learn how to protect your data when working from home from our latest blog https://t.co/lQEqKw2ILO #RemoteDesk… https://t.co/r3Tpl75r5jyesterday
- Engage with your #Remote team with RemoteDesk https://t.co/h8jGnRykLE Surge In Remote Roles Suggest New Ways Of Wor… https://t.co/b9kZ3bxXh25 days ago
- Reasons why the world is looking at hybrid workplace as the future of work https://t.co/2Gt5hCzwac Manage you remot… https://t.co/I6nPwej71O7 days ago
- Just keep going! You have got this! Work remotely with #RemoteDesk https://t.co/Dkn5250rk5 #Mondaymotivation… https://t.co/wTqxa6b2hJ8 days ago