RemoteDesk’s automated system helps management achieve an office-like environment through continuous webcam monitoring to secure employee identity and ensure productivity in a remote workspace.
What remote agents should do:
- Have a webcam or an integrated camera connected to their computers.
- Agents should ensure their faces are clearly visible, and the room is well-lit throughout their monitoring session.
RemoteDesk's webcam monitoring feature helps:
- Detect imposter violations
- Mobile camera detection
- Record facial suspicion: Expressions, gestures, or behavior of a remote agent.
- Multiple people around the agent
- Suspicious background motion
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Webcam Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk: Ensures an office-like environment
Follow us on Social Media
- RT @ProctortrackPro: want to know how to protect your business with #idverification tools? Find out from our latest blog https://t.co/Y6wp8…2 days ago
- Addressing #MentalHealth issues at work is essential now more than ever. Learn the importance of… https://t.co/FaBzzw7xan16 days ago
- Want to know how do employees waste time at work and how to stop it? Find out from our latest blog… https://t.co/Q1qYaTDUSF23 days ago
- Are your employees stuck in a work rut? Here's how you can build a positive psychological #RemoteWork environment f… https://t.co/VueCjKlSap23 days ago