RemoteDesk’s automated system helps management achieve an office-like environment through continuous webcam monitoring to secure employee identity and ensure productivity in a remote workspace.
What remote agents should do:
- Have a webcam or an integrated camera connected to their computers.
- Agents should ensure their faces are clearly visible, and the room is well-lit throughout their monitoring session.
RemoteDesk's webcam monitoring feature helps:
- Detect imposter violations
- Mobile camera detection
- Record facial suspicion: Expressions, gestures, or behavior of a remote agent.
- Multiple people around the agent
- Suspicious background motion
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Webcam Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk: Ensures an office-like environment
Follow us on Social Media
- Learn how to protect your data when working from home from our latest blog https://t.co/lQEqKw2ILO #RemoteDesk… https://t.co/r3Tpl75r5jyesterday
- Engage with your #Remote team with RemoteDesk https://t.co/h8jGnRykLE Surge In Remote Roles Suggest New Ways Of Wor… https://t.co/b9kZ3bxXh25 days ago
- Reasons why the world is looking at hybrid workplace as the future of work https://t.co/2Gt5hCzwac Manage you remot… https://t.co/I6nPwej71O7 days ago
- Just keep going! You have got this! Work remotely with #RemoteDesk https://t.co/Dkn5250rk5 #Mondaymotivation… https://t.co/wTqxa6b2hJ8 days ago