RemoteDesk’s automated system helps management achieve an office-like environment through continuous webcam monitoring to secure employee identity and ensure productivity in a remote workspace.
What remote agents should do:
- Have a webcam or an integrated camera connected to their computers.
- Agents should ensure their faces are clearly visible, and the room is well-lit throughout their monitoring session.
RemoteDesk's webcam monitoring feature helps:
- Detect imposter violations
- Mobile camera detection
- Record facial suspicion: Expressions, gestures, or behavior of a remote agent.
- Multiple people around the agent
- Suspicious background motion
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Webcam Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk: Ensures an office-like environment
Follow us on Social Media
- Managing a remote workforce can be a challenge. Here's an article on How to Manage a Remote and Hybrid Workforce Ef… https://t.co/H3hnbrNs5Z20 hours ago
- Remote desktop monitoring is proven to increase employee productivity by 25%! Here is all you need to know about on… https://t.co/8kKukXQekIyesterday
- #RemoteDeskSecure provides risk managers and CIOs valid #IDVerification to prevent identity fraud and data thefts i… https://t.co/YEEiyJbLVa6 days ago
- Covid or no COVID, Work From Home Policy Stays on Table For Many! Know more: https://t.co/nyJIjS5jJj7 days ago