RemoteDesk’s automated system helps management achieve an office-like environment through continuous webcam monitoring to secure employee identity and ensure productivity in a remote workspace.
What remote agents should do:
- Have a webcam or an integrated camera connected to their computers.
- Agents should ensure their faces are clearly visible, and the room is well-lit throughout their monitoring session.
RemoteDesk's webcam monitoring feature helps:
- Detect imposter violations
- Mobile camera detection
- Record facial suspicion: Expressions, gestures, or behavior of a remote agent.
- Multiple people around the agent
- Suspicious background motion
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Webcam Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk: Ensures an office-like environment
Follow us on Social Media
- Are your employees stuck in a work rut? Here's how you can build a positive psychological #RemoteWork environment f… https://t.co/VueCjKlSap8 hours ago
- The ambient noise at coffee shops stimulates concentration and helps us tap into creativity. Does the "coffee shop… https://t.co/F8VVgTlMP55 days ago
- Overcommunication can disrupt the workflow in a #RemoteWork environment. Learn how remote teams can reduce the over… https://t.co/sY6MvxCsFY8 days ago
- A recent report shows that India's #GigEconomy is likely to serve 90 million jobs and has long-term potential.… https://t.co/X6x3UWqo7v13 days ago