RemoteDesk’s automated system helps management achieve an office-like environment through continuous webcam monitoring to secure employee identity and ensure productivity in a remote workspace.
What remote agents should do:
- Have a webcam or an integrated camera connected to their computers.
- Agents should ensure their faces are clearly visible, and the room is well-lit throughout their monitoring session.
RemoteDesk's webcam monitoring feature helps:
- Detect imposter violations
- Mobile camera detection
- Record facial suspicion: Expressions, gestures, or behavior of a remote agent.
- Multiple people around the agent
- Suspicious background motion
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Webcam Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk: Ensures an office-like environment
Follow us on Social Media
- Thank you for making work fun! #HappyBossDay #BossLady #Fearless #Leader #RemoteDesk #Mentor https://t.co/cjhDGV1dkZ3 days ago
- RT @Verificient: May the occasion bring prosperity to your life! #Verificient wishes everyone a #HappyDussehra. #Dussehra2021 #Fortune #…4 days ago
- RT @Verificient: Check out our latest blog: The Dos and Don’ts on tracking #EmployeeProductivity when working remotely https://t.co/XMQCmCV…4 days ago
- #Cybersecurity 2022: How Business Leaders Can Avoid The Next Breach https://t.co/6iIYxOBWzu #CyberSecureSmart… https://t.co/dCMJxa4Ivz5 days ago