RemoteDesk’s automated system helps management achieve an office-like environment through continuous webcam monitoring to secure employee identity and ensure productivity in a remote workspace.
What remote agents should do:
- Have a webcam or an integrated camera connected to their computers.
- Agents should ensure their faces are clearly visible, and the room is well-lit throughout their monitoring session.
RemoteDesk's webcam monitoring feature helps:
- Detect imposter violations
- Mobile camera detection
- Record facial suspicion: Expressions, gestures, or behavior of a remote agent.
- Multiple people around the agent
- Suspicious background motion
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Webcam Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk: Ensures an office-like environment
Follow us on Social Media
- Learn how #Technology can help #Businesses thrive in a #RemoteWork environment with #RemoteDesk… https://t.co/zgeTUgF3lN13 days ago
- RT @Verificient: It's time for #Businesses to switch to #Technology that tracks and measures #EmployeeProductivity in a #WFH scenario. Lear…21 days ago
- RemoteDesk, an automated #RemoteWorkforce management solution, helps manage remote work securely. Interested in boo… https://t.co/LW2LY6D04O28 days ago
- According to a survey, 5% of employed workers and 7% of unemployed workers said their #MentalHealth was poor or ver… https://t.co/RQfJiMKlm646 days ago