RemoteDesk’s automated system helps management achieve an office-like environment through continuous webcam monitoring to secure employee identity and ensure productivity in a remote workspace.
What remote agents should do:
- Have a webcam or an integrated camera connected to their computers.
- Agents should ensure their faces are clearly visible, and the room is well-lit throughout their monitoring session.
RemoteDesk's webcam monitoring feature helps:
- Detect imposter violations
- Mobile camera detection
- Record facial suspicion: Expressions, gestures, or behavior of a remote agent.
- Multiple people around the agent
- Suspicious background motion
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Webcam Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk: Ensures an office-like environment
Follow us on Social Media
- Learn how to maintain #Teamwork while working remotely from our latest blog https://t.co/nOYUEsHCI0 #RemoteDesk… https://t.co/ParqfijR8i3 hours ago
- RT @Verificient: Food for thought: There's a reason we see happy faces when someone says #Cheese. Have a happy cheese day! https://t.co/T…7 days ago
- From detecting imposter violations to recording facial suspicion, #RemoteDesk helps monitor #RemoteEmployees throug… https://t.co/7G5BMp9prH8 days ago
- Is there a way we can normalize a #7HourWorkday without compromising #Productivity? Check our latest blog to find o… https://t.co/2Ph0tH4N0L12 days ago