While the countries across the world are reeling from the deadly Coronavirus, organizations continue to adapt to the unconventional ways of taking their businesses ahead. As a result, companies are now finding the best possible way to manage their remote teams through a secured remote management tool.
As the teams work-from-home, supervisors remain in a state of worry on how to evaluate their workforces’ productivity. However, the CoSo cloud survey outlines that working remotely benefits both the employer and employee in terms of productivity. It also shows that 45% of remote workers are getting more sleep, 35% are getting more active, and 42% are consuming a healthy diet. In total, 44% have a positive attitude, and 53% feel less stressed.
Wondering how to manage a remote team? Here are some tips to help you manage your virtual employees.
1. Face-to-face interaction is the way to go
Seeing your employees creates a sense of assurance. Try to adopt a one-on-one session with your virtual employees via calls, video calls, and slacking. From an employer’s perspective, it’s also imperative to keep an eye on employee behavior while managing a remote team. Switch to AI-based technology like Remotedesk and monitor your remote teams securely.
2. Make the most of technology
3. More productivity, better results
With proper communication, adequate resources, and the right technology, a company can reach heights even during a pandemic. Creating an office-like environment is the first step to gain outcomes from virtual employees. Thus, with the help of Remotedesk, employees get a clean desk environment, ensuring a secured remote team management system.
Be ahead of the pack and manage your remote teams with Remotedesk!
Remotedesk is a remote workforce management solution that efficiently secures the identities of work-at-home employees, safeguards confidential data, and delivers a clean desk environment. Remotedesk’s elegant AI technology securely monitors remote workers while providing clear transparency, accountability, work-at-home policy compliance, and risk management for outsourcing initiatives.
Don’t miss out on its features:
- Verify your remote teams’ identity with multi-factor biometric authentication (ID and Face scan) upon entry.
- Detect suspicious behavior by tracking web activity and keystrokes.
- Identify patterns of misconduct with screenshot evidence & time-stamped video playback.
- Remotedesk is available anytime, anywhere, on-demand with auxiliary breaks whenever you want, at the click of a button.
- Verify billable hours and non-billable hours.