Worried about potential
compliance and security
risks while working from
RemoteDesk | Secure offers CIOs, Risk and Compliance Managers AI-based Identity Verification, Remote Employee Monitoring & Employee Engagement solutions for work-from-home (WFH) compliance and security.
REQUEST A FREE TRIAL
How RemoteDesk | Secure helps CIOs, Risk and Compliance Managers in managing remote teams:
- Real-time notifications for potential compliance or security risks.
- Protects against unauthorized user access to company, consumer and client information.
RemoteDesk’s AI-powered technology automatically detects and records compliance infractions of remote employees, preventing remote workplace anomalies.
Manage your remote workforce by getting real-time alerts of suspicious employee behavior, including:
- Shoulder surfing- detects the presence of malicious people around the user
- Mobile camera detection
- Imposter violation
Screen redaction for
RemoteDesk | Secure leverages AI-enabled remote workforce management solutions to automate redactions of the screen for data protection purposes. In other words, it eliminates the manual element of keeping records of an employee’s activity throughout the day. The application automatically records, collects and sends reports to the supervisor’s ‘activity‘ dashboard.
RemoteDesk | Secure helps a manager:
- Report the use of stealth apps, virtual machines, and more which can result in proprietary damages.
- Get updates about the blackout screen when a user leaves the camera view for more than 30 seconds.
RemoteDesk | Secure offers CIOs and risk managers compliance and remote workforce management solutions for an evidence-based review of potential data breaches.
The application provides confidence and transparency to the managers that WFH policies and federal compliance regulations are sincerely practiced.
RemoteDesk’s WFH compliance checklist provides:
- Data loss prevention tips
- A sustainable work-at-home culture
- An automated employee monitoring solution
- Risk management solution
RemoteDesk | Secure is a remote employee monitoring software that validates WFH compliance adherence. It ensures that monitoring is in session before you give access to your company material.
The application identifies and prevents malicious user behavior like data copy/paste attempts, screen capture, multiple monitor usage, and more Core OS configurations.
Why risk management officers should adopt RemoteDesk | Secure:
- To validate and ensure that WFH policies and federal compliance regulations are practiced.
- To prevent the risk of data theft/loss through automated AI-powered anomaly detection.
RemoteDesk | Secure Benefits
- Remote workforce management.
- Employee engagement solutions.
- Validates WFH compliance.
- Prevents the risk of data theft/loss.
- AI-powered employee monitoring.
- Prevent under-billing of your efforts.
- Save time and money.
- Develop a sustainable WFH culture.
- Minimize administrative tasks.