Employee Monitoring Software
To keep track of remote employees, companies make use of employee monitoring. This software aims to supervise employees’ performance, prevent unlawful activities, capture employee time theft, and detect insider threats. As remote work rises in recent times, companies, especially IT, legal, healthcare, finance, rely on employee monitoring software.
Having trouble monitoring employees? Consider it solved!
Remotedesk, the most advanced employee tracking software, keeps a close eye on how many breaks a remote employee takes.
How RemoteDesk works as an employee monitoring tool: The big picture!
Monitors while maintaining privacy –
Many employees may feel icky about the fact that their supervisors are continually keeping an eye on them. Its non-intrusive user interface makes tracking hours a seamless process, ensuring a clean desk office-like environment.
Biometric Identification and Authentication –
The remote agent on-boards the Clean Desk Environment by the Remotedesk 3-Point Identity Verification (Facial Scan, ID Scan, and Knuckle Scan) and Full System Check.
Employee Works Remotely and Securely –
Increase your employer brand value and employee perks by empowering your employees with the flexibility to work from home. Confidential client data is encrypted & safeguarded.
Time is indeed money, so why waste it? RemoteDesk helps track billable hours!
RemoteDesk helps track the productivity of a remote agent by following their active and idle time.
Active time: This is the time an employee spends daily on their computer. Irrespective of the type of work, a monitoring software tracks keystrokes, mouse movements, and other online activity as active time.
Idle time: Refers to the time employees are away from their computers. For example, coffee or lunch breaks, phone calls, short emergency breaks, etc.
Why Employee Monitoring Is important: The crux of the matter!
- An employee monitoring tool’s prime objective is to evaluate remote employee’s progress, performance, and productivity.
- To maintain discipline and a clean desk environment.
- Helps track billable and non-billable hours of a remote employee, identifying the productivity of employees.
- Helps in real-time employee monitoring.
- One of the most significant advantages of employee monitoring software is to prevent data breaches and detect insider threats.
- Helps detect and flag any unlawful activities or violations.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Employee Monitoring Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
Remotedesk’s desktop monitoring ability helps scan and detect unauthorized apps like spyware, malware, viruses. Learn more
RemoteDesk tracks applications, links, and browsers visited by a remote agent during a session. Learn more
RemoteDesk monitors the number of breaks an agent takes during a session as well as idle time and keystroke dynamics. Learn more
Online & Offline Aid
Dual Monitor Access
Think Outside The Office With RemoteDesk
Follow us on Social Media
- Thank you for making work fun! #HappyBossDay #BossLady #Fearless #Leader #RemoteDesk #Mentor https://t.co/cjhDGV1dkZ3 days ago
- RT @Verificient: May the occasion bring prosperity to your life! #Verificient wishes everyone a #HappyDussehra. #Dussehra2021 #Fortune #…4 days ago
- RT @Verificient: Check out our latest blog: The Dos and Don’ts on tracking #EmployeeProductivity when working remotely https://t.co/XMQCmCV…4 days ago
- #Cybersecurity 2022: How Business Leaders Can Avoid The Next Breach https://t.co/6iIYxOBWzu #CyberSecureSmart… https://t.co/dCMJxa4Ivz5 days ago