RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Its elegant technology continually verifies the identities of employees, ensuring user authentication. This feature prevents businesses from false identities and malicious threats.
How RemoteDesk Carries Out Identity Verification:
- Requires face-scan upon entry: The application accurately scans a remote agent’s face through its intelligent technology.
- Requires photo ID scan upon entry: After the face scan step, RemoteDesk then prompts the user to undertake ID (employee ID card) verification.
- Successful onboarding: A simple 2-step onboarding process lets you create a baseline profile for your employees with their face and ID scans in a remote working environment.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Identity Verification Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
RemoteDesk Helps You Keep A Watch
Follow us on Social Media
- Learn how #Technology can help #Businesses thrive in a #RemoteWork environment with #RemoteDesk… https://t.co/zgeTUgF3lN13 days ago
- RT @Verificient: It's time for #Businesses to switch to #Technology that tracks and measures #EmployeeProductivity in a #WFH scenario. Lear…21 days ago
- RemoteDesk, an automated #RemoteWorkforce management solution, helps manage remote work securely. Interested in boo… https://t.co/LW2LY6D04O28 days ago
- According to a survey, 5% of employed workers and 7% of unemployed workers said their #MentalHealth was poor or ver… https://t.co/RQfJiMKlm646 days ago