RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Its elegant technology continually verifies the identities of employees, ensuring user authentication. This feature prevents businesses from false identities and malicious threats.
How RemoteDesk Carries Out Identity Verification:
- Requires face-scan upon entry: The application accurately scans a remote agent’s face through its intelligent technology.
- Requires photo ID scan upon entry: After the face scan step, RemoteDesk then prompts the user to undertake ID (employee ID card) verification.
- Successful onboarding: A simple 2-step onboarding process lets you create a baseline profile for your employees with their face and ID scans in a remote working environment.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Identity Verification Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
RemoteDesk Helps You Keep A Watch
Follow us on Social Media
- Follow these tips to regain your focus at your home office. https://t.co/h4vwyWyReu @Forbes @forbes… https://t.co/ioGTx1Xv4e21 hours ago
- Create an office-like environment with RemoteDesk's #WorkFromHome compliance package. Tap to download … https://t.co/QXbWt3DcAt2 days ago
- Cafes and open-air eateries have become the hotspot for #RemoteWorkers. Find out more: https://t.co/aIq7R2osYC… https://t.co/J2PmjZ5nWu4 days ago
- Here's how #RemoteDesk can help you achieve the best of both worlds: #WorkRemotely and travel the world! ️… https://t.co/WT8NzuLdAt7 days ago