RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Its elegant technology continually verifies the identities of employees, ensuring user authentication. This feature prevents businesses from false identities and malicious threats.
How RemoteDesk Carries Out Identity Verification:
- Requires face-scan upon entry: The application accurately scans a remote agent’s face through its intelligent technology.
- Requires photo ID scan upon entry: After the face scan step, RemoteDesk then prompts the user to undertake ID (employee ID card) verification.
- Successful onboarding: A simple 2-step onboarding process lets you create a baseline profile for your employees with their face and ID scans in a remote working environment.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Identity Verification Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
RemoteDesk Helps You Keep A Watch
Follow us on Social Media
- Increase productivity, Secure confidential information with #RemoteDesk Solution. Book Your Demo Today on … https://t.co/1EYOa2hXz822 hours ago
- Secure your remote data file sharing with RemoteDesk with a Data loss prevention solution. Book your demo today to… https://t.co/6zMS2am9HOyesterday
- The increasing number of companies looking to shift permanently to a flexible, fully remote work model. Manage your… https://t.co/TBB2zCVXrm2 days ago
- #RemoteDesk wishes Happy World Yoga Day! Trusted Work Integrity! https://t.co/kHJNb1GQcC #worldyogaday… https://t.co/U2Tr31DyNg3 days ago