RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Its elegant technology continually verifies the identities of employees, ensuring user authentication. This feature prevents businesses from false identities and malicious threats.
How RemoteDesk Carries Out Identity Verification:
- Requires face-scan upon entry: The application accurately scans a remote agent’s face through its intelligent technology.
- Requires photo ID scan upon entry: After the face scan step, RemoteDesk then prompts the user to undertake ID (employee ID card) verification.
- Successful onboarding: A simple 2-step onboarding process lets you create a baseline profile for your employees with their face and ID scans in a remote working environment.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Identity Verification Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
RemoteDesk Helps You Keep A Watch
Follow us on Social Media
- With #RemoteDeskPerform , you can now provide valuable metrics for employee coaching! Book your demo now!… https://t.co/OmpOOwoaae4 days ago
- #RemoteDesk enables keystroke activity, capturing all the keyboard activities to record remote users’ behaviour ana… https://t.co/F38i6nbswY5 days ago
- In the world of #workfromhome, #RemoteDesk knows how important it is to provide the highest security standards to p… https://t.co/8OeTLBPLIb6 days ago
- An amazing workforce requires some benefits to keep their productivity at its best! Here's an article by #Fortuner… https://t.co/c2Hu4d6ozm7 days ago