RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Its elegant technology continually verifies the identities of employees, ensuring user authentication. This feature prevents businesses from false identities and malicious threats.
How RemoteDesk Carries Out Identity Verification:
- Requires face-scan upon entry: The application accurately scans a remote agent’s face through its intelligent technology.
- Requires photo ID scan upon entry: After the face scan step, RemoteDesk then prompts the user to undertake ID (employee ID card) verification.
- Successful onboarding: A simple 2-step onboarding process lets you create a baseline profile for your employees with their face and ID scans in a remote working environment.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Identity Verification Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
RemoteDesk Helps You Keep A Watch
Follow us on Social Media
- Managing a remote workforce can be a challenge. Here's an article on How to Manage a Remote and Hybrid Workforce Ef… https://t.co/H3hnbrNs5Z21 hours ago
- Remote desktop monitoring is proven to increase employee productivity by 25%! Here is all you need to know about on… https://t.co/8kKukXQekIyesterday
- #RemoteDeskSecure provides risk managers and CIOs valid #IDVerification to prevent identity fraud and data thefts i… https://t.co/YEEiyJbLVa6 days ago
- Covid or no COVID, Work From Home Policy Stays on Table For Many! Know more: https://t.co/nyJIjS5jJj7 days ago