RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Its elegant technology continually verifies the identities of employees, ensuring user authentication. This feature prevents businesses from false identities and malicious threats.
How RemoteDesk Carries Out Identity Verification:
- Requires face-scan upon entry: The application accurately scans a remote agent’s face through its intelligent technology.
- Requires photo ID scan upon entry: After the face scan step, RemoteDesk then prompts the user to undertake ID (employee ID card) verification.
- Successful onboarding: A simple 2-step onboarding process lets you create a baseline profile for your employees with their face and ID scans in a remote working environment.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Identity Verification Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
RemoteDesk Helps You Keep A Watch
Follow us on Social Media
- RT @ProctortrackPro: want to know how to protect your business with #idverification tools? Find out from our latest blog https://t.co/Y6wp8…2 days ago
- Addressing #MentalHealth issues at work is essential now more than ever. Learn the importance of… https://t.co/FaBzzw7xan16 days ago
- Want to know how do employees waste time at work and how to stop it? Find out from our latest blog… https://t.co/Q1qYaTDUSF23 days ago
- Are your employees stuck in a work rut? Here's how you can build a positive psychological #RemoteWork environment f… https://t.co/VueCjKlSap24 days ago