Workforce Management Software
While remote work might seem convenient and comfortable, it increases each employee’s responsibility to become more disciplined.
Many remote teams struggle to work effectively, indulging in sloppy work habits, slacking off, or at-home distractions. As a result, Remote workforce management software is a must for managers who find it difficult to determine their team’s productivity in a work-from-home scenario.
Wondering how to achieve remote team management?
1. Communicate each day
Seeing your employees creates a sense of assurance. Try to adopt a one-on-one session with your virtual employees via calls, video calls, and slacking. From an employer’s perspective, it’s also imperative to keep an eye on employee behavior while managing a remote team. Switch to AI-based technology like Remotedesk and monitor your remote teams securely.
2. Make the most of technology
It’s necessary to track the work of your remote workforce regularly. Employee monitoring software can be the perfect tool for managing remote teams from various locations. Remotedesk tracks the idle and active hours of an employee, helping the managers to keep a check on their remote teams.
3. Create an office-like environment
With proper communication, adequate resources, and the right technology, a company can gain favorable output. Creating an office-like environment is the first step to achieve outcomes from virtual employees. RemoteDesk makes the remote workforce management process relatively simple. The software monitors the remote agent vigilantly, records their break time and productive time, and creates an office-like environment.
Manage your remote teams with Remotedesk!
Remotedesk is a remote workforce management tool that efficiently secures work-at-home employees’ identities, safeguards confidential data, and delivers a clean desk environment.
Remotedesk’s elegant AI technology securely monitors the activity of remote workers. It is a proven work-from-home solution that provides clear transparency, accountability, and risk management for outsourcing initiatives.
How RemoteDesk monitor remote teams:
- The remote work monitoring software helps verify your remote teams’ identity with multi-factor biometric authentication (ID and Face scan) upon entry.
- Detect suspicious behavior by tracking web activity and keystrokes.
- Identify patterns of misconduct with screenshot evidence & time-stamped video playback.
- Remotedesk is available anytime, anywhere, on-demand with auxiliary breaks whenever you want, at the click of a button.
- Verify billable hours and non-billable hours
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Remote Workforce Management Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
Remotedesk’s desktop monitoring ability helps scan and detect unauthorized apps like spyware, malware, viruses. Learn more
RemoteDesk tracks applications, links, and browsers visited by a remote agent during a session. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool monitors a remote agent’s time spent on social media pages and other websites. Learn more
Phone Detection Flag
RemoteDesk’s automated and AI technology makes managing remote teams easier while maintaining transparency and security. Learn more
Online & Offline Aid
Dual Monitor Access
RemoteDesk — Inspires You To Do Your Best!
Follow us on Social Media
- Thank you for making work fun! #HappyBossDay #BossLady #Fearless #Leader #RemoteDesk #Mentor https://t.co/cjhDGV1dkZ3 days ago
- RT @Verificient: May the occasion bring prosperity to your life! #Verificient wishes everyone a #HappyDussehra. #Dussehra2021 #Fortune #…4 days ago
- RT @Verificient: Check out our latest blog: The Dos and Don’ts on tracking #EmployeeProductivity when working remotely https://t.co/XMQCmCV…4 days ago
- #Cybersecurity 2022: How Business Leaders Can Avoid The Next Breach https://t.co/6iIYxOBWzu #CyberSecureSmart… https://t.co/dCMJxa4Ivz5 days ago