RemoteDesk’s time tracking feature monitors the number of breaks a remote agent takes during a session. It eliminates the manual element of keeping records of an employee’s activity throughout the day. The application is fully automated as the time spent working is automatically recorded, collected, and sent to the supervisor’s ‘activity‘ dashboard. On the dashboard, the supervisor can apply filters and data ranges as required.
Time Tracking With RemoteDesk Will Help You:
- Record idle and active time spent during a monitoring session to determine billable and non-billable hours of employees.
- Get a detailed activity report of each agent showing total hours spent, time spent on breaks, and the number of violations occurred.
- Track the time spent on restricted websites, applications, and browsers through RemoteDesk’s URL tracking ability.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Time Tracking Tool Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
RemoteDesk’s time tracking tool allows you to access reports that record an agent’s productive and unproductive hours. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
RemoteDesk’s desktop monitoring ability helps scan and detect unauthorized apps like spyware, malware, viruses. Learn more
RemoteDesk: Makes Time Tracking Simpler
Follow us on Social Media
- With #RemoteDeskPerform , you can now provide valuable metrics for employee coaching! Book your demo now!… https://t.co/OmpOOwoaae4 days ago
- #RemoteDesk enables keystroke activity, capturing all the keyboard activities to record remote users’ behaviour ana… https://t.co/F38i6nbswY5 days ago
- In the world of #workfromhome, #RemoteDesk knows how important it is to provide the highest security standards to p… https://t.co/8OeTLBPLIb6 days ago
- An amazing workforce requires some benefits to keep their productivity at its best! Here's an article by #Fortuner… https://t.co/c2Hu4d6ozm7 days ago