Time Tracking Tool
It is true that time is more valuable than money, especially in a corporate environment. RemoteDesk is solely designed to channelize workflow, leverage productivity, and manage a remote workforce, keeping in mind the importance of time.
Is Your Remote Workforce Stealing Time?
Time is indeed money, and nobody wants to make a compromise on that. A multinational company, say, IT-based giant, financial companies, or NBFCs (Non- Banking Financial Companies), healthcare, and advertising industries are key players in the market. These industries have a larger workforce and multiple offices across nations. To track thousands of remote workers operating in these industries becomes challenging, leading to increased employee time theft.
Employee Time theft often happens because of two reasons:
- There are no systems in place to vet that employees are honest when filling out their timesheets.
- Some forms of time theft are so subtle they are overlooked. For example, if an employee spends extra 5 minutes for a lunch break, returns to the office, and uses some work time to attend to personal needs like being on the phone with family members, inexperienced managers tend to overlook it. In some office settings, there is no way to know if your worker is spending time scrolling social media when they should be working.
How RemoteDesk Makes Time Tracking Feasible!
RemoteDesk, a proven software for identifying time theft, is transforming the business sector by the day. Its time tracking ability aims to tackle employee burnout, which is spiking up daily. Each industry has swerved into remote working, and thus, fails to observe challenges like time theft.
RemoteDesk’s URL tracking ability and time tracking tool help detect and flag the number of hours a remote agent spends on restricted apps and websites. It further evaluates billable and non-billable hours of an employee, making the entire employee monitoring process hassle-free.
RemoteDesk's time tracking feature can:
- Record hours spent on social media platforms, OTT Platforms, shopping sites, or other restricted websites.
- Track idle time spent on websites through URL tracking.
- Monitor the number of times a remote agent take breaks.
- Helps remote agent complete their eight to nine-hour shift without hassles.
- Enables keystroke monitoring and identifies malicious or deliberate keyloggers.
FOR CALL CENTERS
FOR LAW FIRMS
RemoteDesk Time Tracking Tool Features:
RemoteDesk is the only automated monitoring solution that continuously secures the identities of remote agents. Learn more
Stealth App Detection
Remotedesk’s desktop monitoring ability helps scan and detect unauthorized apps like spyware, malware, viruses. Learn more
RemoteDesk tracks applications, links, and browsers visited by a remote agent during a session. Learn more
RemoteDesk monitors the number of breaks an agent takes during a session as well as idle time and keystroke dynamics. Learn more
Online & Offline Aid
Data Copy Attempt
Tick Off Your To-Do List With RemoteDesk - A Time Tracking Tool
Follow us on Social Media
- Thank you for making work fun! #HappyBossDay #BossLady #Fearless #Leader #RemoteDesk #Mentor https://t.co/cjhDGV1dkZ3 days ago
- RT @Verificient: May the occasion bring prosperity to your life! #Verificient wishes everyone a #HappyDussehra. #Dussehra2021 #Fortune #…4 days ago
- RT @Verificient: Check out our latest blog: The Dos and Don’ts on tracking #EmployeeProductivity when working remotely https://t.co/XMQCmCV…4 days ago
- #Cybersecurity 2022: How Business Leaders Can Avoid The Next Breach https://t.co/6iIYxOBWzu #CyberSecureSmart… https://t.co/dCMJxa4Ivz5 days ago